Last Updated February 16th, 2021
Welcome to Wild Browser, a service provided ZCH Media Services OÜ. located at Pärnu mnt 76-7 10131 Tallinn Harju maakond Estonia
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you contact us or interact with our Service we collect information that alone or in combination with other information could be used to identify you ("Personal Data") as follows:
Personal Data You Provide:
We may collect your name, email address, phone number, when you register for our Service, sign up for our mailing list, or otherwise communicate with us. We may also collect any communications between you and Wild Browser and any other information you provide to Wild Browser.
We also have pages on social media sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter ("Social Media Pages"). When you interact with our Social Media Pages, we may collect Personal Data that you elect to provide to us through your settings on the Social Media Site, such as your contact details. In addition, the companies that host our Social Media Pages may provide us with aggregate information and analytics regarding the use of our Social Media Pages.
Personal Data Collected Automatically:
Use of the Site: When you visit, use and interact with the Site or App, we may receive certain information about your visit, use or interactions. For example, we may monitor the number of people that visit our Site, peak hours of visits, which page(s) are visited on our Site, the domains our visitors come from (e.g., google.com, yahoo.com, etc.), and which browsers people use to access and visit our Site (e.g., Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, etc.), broad geographical information, and Site-navigation pattern. In particular, the following information is created and automatically logged in our systems:
- Log data : Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site ( "log data" ). Log data includes your Internet Protocol ("IP") address (so we understand which country you are connecting from when you visit the Site), browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Site.
- Device information: Includes the operating system and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage Information: We collect information about how you use our Site and App, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency and duration of your activities.
Personal Data We Receive From Third Parties: From time to time we may receive information about you from third parties and other users, including your job title, employer, and location. We may also collect information about you that is publicly available. This may include your publicly available social media information, or your contacts' publicly available social media information. The data we receive is dependent upon your and your contacts' privacy settings with the relevant social network.
2. HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
We use Personal Data to provide the Service and improve your web surfing experience. This processing is necessary to perform our contract with you.
We also use Personal Data as necessary for the following legitimate business interests:
- To respond to your inquiries, comments, feedback or questions and provide onboarding support;
- To solicit referrals for new users from current users and to contact such referrals and other potential users;
- To manage our relationship with you, which includes sending administrative information to you relating to our Service and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and sending account verification or technical/security notices;
- To administer and protect our business and the Site, prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our Site, and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks (including troubleshooting, testing, system maintenance, support and hosting of data);
- To comply with legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or other third parties, and recover debts due to us.
For information about what we mean by legitimate interests and the rights of individuals in the European Union ("EU"), please see the "EU Users" section below.
Marketing. We may contact you to provide information we believe will be of interest to you. For instance, if you elect to provide your email address, we may use that information to send you promotional information about our products and services. If we do, where required by law, for example if you are in the EU, we will only send you such emails if you consent to us doing so at the time you provide us with your Personal Data. You may opt out of receiving emails by following the instructions contained in each promotional email we send you or by sending us an according to request to the email [email protected] . If you unsubscribe from our marketing lists, you will no longer receive marketing communications but we will continue to contact you regarding our Site and to respond to your requests.
3. HOW WE SHARE AND DISCLOSE PERSONAL DATA
In certain circumstances we may share your Personal Data with third parties without further notice to you, unless required by the law, as set forth below:
- Vendors and Service Providers : To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may share Personal Data with service providers, including web hosting, debugging services, email and productivity services, survey providers, data base and sales/customer relationship management services, customer service providers, payment processors; web and app analytics services, and data brokers. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we only share Email Content Data with our hosting provider. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will access, process or store Personal Data in the course of performing their duties to us.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider, your Personal Data and other information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction along with other assets.
- Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with legal or regulatory obligations, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site, or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
4. DATA RETENTION
If you have elected to receive marketing communications from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences until you opt out of receiving these communications and in accordance with our policies.
To determine the appropriate retention period for your Personal Data, we will consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we use your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
5. UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
If you need to change or correct your Personal Data, or wish to have it deleted from our systems, you may send us email to [email protected]. We will address your request as required by applicable law.
6. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS DISCLOSURES
Our Website is not directed to children who are under the age of 13. Wild Browser does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 13. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Data to Wild Browser through the website please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
8. EU USERS
Scope . This section applies to individuals in the EU (for these purposes, reference to the EU also includes the European Economic Area countries of Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway, the United Kingdom, and, to the extent applicable, Switzerland).
Your Rights . Pursuant to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (or GDPR), you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Data, under certain circumstances:
- Right of access: If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your Personal Data and, if so, provide you with a copy of that Personal Data along with certain other details. If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
- Right to rectification: If your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to ask that we correct or complete it. If we shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the correction where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so you can contact them directly.
- Right to erasure: You may ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data, such as where you withdraw your consent. If we shared your data with others, we will tell them about the erasure where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data with so you can contact them directly.
- Right to restrict processing: You may ask us to restrict or 'block' the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of the data or object to us processing it (please read below for information on your right to object). We will tell you before we lift any restriction on processing. If we shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the restriction where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so you can contact them directly.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your Personal Data from us that you consented to give us or that was provided to us as necessary in connection with our contract with you, and that is processed by automated means. We will give you your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may reuse it elsewhere.
- Right to object : You may ask us at any time to stop processing your Personal Data, and we will do so:
- If we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your Personal Data -- unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing or we need to process your data in order to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims;
- If we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing. We may keep minimum information about you in a suppression list in order to ensure your choices are respected in the future and to comply with data protection laws (such processing is necessary for our and your legitimate interest in pursuing the purposes described above);
- Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect any processing of your data before we received notice that you wished to withdraw consent.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority: If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we handled your Personal Data, you can report it to the data protection authority that is authorized to hear those concerns (in the UK, the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), who can be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns, and in other EU countries the data protection authority of the country in which you are located).
Please see the "Contact Us" section below for information on how to exercise your rights.
9. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Type of Cookies Used :
The following chart sets out how we use different categories of cookies and similar technologies, as well as information on your options for managing the settings for the data collection by these technologies:
|Category||WHO SERVES THE COOKIE/ TECHNOLOGY||OPT OUT|
Used to provide users with services available through the Site and to use some of its features, such as the ability to log-in and access secure areas. These cookies are essential for using and navigating the Site
Wild Browser. These cookies will expire in six months.
Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the Service, users cannot refuse them.
Used to secure traffic to the Site.
Trusted Media Company LP. For more information, please visit https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024915491
Because these cookies are strictly necessary to secure the Site, users cannot refuse them.
Used to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Site. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example by making sure users are finding what they need easily. The collected data provides us only with anonymous traffic statistics (like number of page views, number of visitors, source, and time spent on each page).We also include pixels in outgoing emails from Wild Browser to monitor the performance of our email campaigns and to see whether the emails have been opened.
(provided by Google, Inc.). The information generated by Google Analytics about your use of the Site (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google, Inc. in the United States (pursuant to Google's Privacy Shield certification). For more information on Google Analytics privacy practices, read here . For information on Google Analytics cookies expiration, read here .
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
Your Choices . Most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of targeted advertising. If you would like to find out more information, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative's online resources at http://www.networkadvertising.org and follow the opt-out instructions there or if you are located in the European Union, visit the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance's Your Online Choices opt-out tool here ( https://www.youronlinechoices.com/ ).
If you access the Site on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings.
You use the Service at your own risk. We comply with industry standards to protect Personal Data both online and offline from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Service or e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Wild Browser via the Internet. In addition, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service, or third party websites.
12. YOUR CHOICES
Whether or not you provide Personal Data to us is completely up to you, but if you choose not to provide information that is needed to use some features of our Site, you may be unable to use those features. You can also contact us to request access to your data or to ask us to update, correct, or delete your Personal Data.
14. CONTACT US